How do I change username on spotify- Easy tutorials
Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming platforms these days. It has millions of users and is taking over the music streaming market slowly. If you have Spotify account then there might be certain things in your mind like how do I change my username on Spotify, how to change Spotify profile picture, etc. It might be annoying while changing the default Spotify username. Sometimes we can’t even change email too. So, I thought to provide tutorials on these matters. You will be able to change username, email, name and picture on Spotify at the end of this article.
Today we will be learning some basic things about Spotify. I will provide you tutorials on changing Spotify username along with some extra tutorials. First of all, let’s learn some basic things about Spotify.
What is Spotify?
Spotify is an international music streaming platform whose headquarter is situated in Stockholm, Sweden. It was founded on 23 April 2006 by Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon. Spotify is available on Windows, Mac and Linux users and also ios, android and tab users too. You can also enjoy your music streaming device with Spotify. Spotify gives you instant access to its large online library of podcasts and music, allowing you to listen to any content of your choice at any time. It is legal and easy to use.
You will find around 60 millions of songs from a variety of genres and countries, covering rock the to late 80s and classical song from different music era. Podcasts on Spotify covers a wide range of topics which covers from poetry, crime dramas to tech talks. This means people can enjoy listening to whatever they like to all in one place,
Spotify plans and pricing – Subscription type and cost
Spotify currently provides 4 types of subscription. Let’s compare the subscription types that Spotify provides along with its monthly cost.
- Individual plan: This plan of Spotify cost $9.99 per month. You can listen to ad-free music anywhere and anytime. Offline downloading is also available.
- Duo plan: This plan cost $12.99 per month. Duo plan of Spotify gives you every feature of individual plan 2 premium accounts for a couple.
- Family plan: This plan cost $14.99 per month. The family plan of Spotify allows you to add a premium to 6 accounts for family members living under one roof. Additional to every single feature of Spotify plan you get access to unlimited regularly updating music and also explicit content free account for children.
- Student plan: This plan cost $4.99 per month. Student plan is the best offer that Spotify provides for the student. You can get Hulu plan along with showtime for free. You can enjoy ad-free music both online and offline anywhere you like.
Features of Spotify along with advantages
Let’s discuss some of the features of Spotify along with advantages.
- Create your own library and search for songs you like: You can create your own playlist of chosen songs and also add those songs by searching.
- Download unlimited music and podcasts for offline playing: You can save music to play offline as much as your device holds. Such music is stored locally with encryption.
- Share your own music and podcasts: You can add your own songs and podcasts on Spotify and share it with your friends and other Spotify users.
- Set up your audio setting as per your choice: Choose the quality of your songs as you like and equalizer allows you to set up your own audio setting for the songs.
- Spotify Radio: You can enjoy radio surfing with Spotify.
- View lyrics of the songs: You can view the lyrics of your song while playing along with behind the scenes for lyrics.
Is Spotify worth it?
If you are in a dilemma of whether or not Spotify is worth it then I would like to make you clear. If you are a true music lover then Spotify will worth your every penny that you have spent. Spotify has over 60 million songs in different languages around the globe and is slightly expanding its useability all over the world. The sound quality and user interface is also quite a good comparison to other similar types of music streaming platform that is in the market. So, if you are a music lover and think whether or not Spotify is worth it then I can assure you that you will love it.
How to change Spotify username?
Spotify auto-assign some random username for the Spotify account which is really annoying. You might be wondering if you could change the username of the Spotify. But sad thing is that you cannot change the Spotify account username because such username is assigned to identify the user of Spotify. But you can change your account name easily. Here is how you can change the name of Spotify account.
- Spotify allows you to set name as you like. For that open the Spotify app on your mobile phone.
- Click on the setting option from the top right corner of the app.
- You will see your name in the first option. Click on your name.
- Now you need to click on the edit profile option.
- Click on the name and set the name you like. Then save it. Like this, you can easily change the Spotify account name.
Also check: How to recover deleted Telegram messages
Can we change the playlist picture on Spotify?
If you are thinking of how to change playlist picture on Spotify then there is a direct way to do it. You can upload a single picture in the playlist picture as you like. Let’s learn how to change playlist picture on Spotify.
- Open your Spotify app in the pc. Remember this only works in pc till now.
- Now open the playlist of which you want to change the picture.
- Click on the 3 dots and then choose the edit details from given options.
- Now click on the picture and choose the image you like to set for the playlist.
- COngratulations you easily change your Spotify playlist profile picture.
How to change Spotify profile picture?
If you are Spotify user then you might know that changing profile picture in Spotify is not similar to changing profile picture in social media sites. This is the reason today I am explaining how to change Spotify profile picture in detail.
- You can easily change your Spotify profile picture with your mobile phone Spotify application. Open your Spotify app.
- Click on the setting option from the top right corner of the app.
- Then from the first option click on view profile.
- Now click on edit profile. You can change your picture from there.
- Click on change profile and choose a picture which you like. Crop the picture and save it.
- Like this, you easily changed the profile picture of the Spotify account.
How to change Spotify email?
You can change your email of Spotify account by signing in to Spotify website in the browser. Some time due to location error you cannot change email. In such a case, just connect to the location of Spotify account using VPN. Here is a detailed explanation on how you can change Spotify account email.
- Open official site of Spotify in your browser.
- Now sign in your account and then go to account option.
- Then click on edit profile option. You can edit your other details like a location from this section.
- You can now change your Spotify account email. Set any email you like and save the changes.
This is the end for our easy tutorial pack about Spotify. You learned about changing username on Spotify along with some other tutorials like changing Spotify email, profile picture and changing the name on Spotify. We will be updating and covering every sort of tutorials either hard or easy in upcoming days.